For you, in this impersonal age of voicemails and automated phone options, it is important that your callers are greeted
by a live person. It’s a conscious decision that sets you apart from others and demonstrates that your callers hold a high
value to your business. Professional Answering Service provides expert, live-person answering when you aren’t available
- all the time, after-hours, or whenever you need it.
Did You Know?
- People spend an average of 65 minutes a day on the phone
- If a call goes unanswered you lose on average $2,268 per year based on a $189 transaction
- 72% of callers won’t leave a voicemail
- In 1923 hello Inc. was the first answering service.
- 98% of people say bad call handling leaves a bad impression 69% of callers will never call back.
- Businesses receive up to 80% of their incoming communication traffic via telephone.
- 93% of businesses miss calls without an answering service.
- By using a answering service your company will save up to $13,135.80 a year.